February 23, 1935 – January 16, 2020
Doris Gordon, age 84, of Middletown, New York passed away on Thursday, January 16, 2020. She was born February 23, 1935 in Waterbury, Connecticut to Herbert and Sally Hyman.
Doris is survived by her husband Gerald; daughter Linda Deutch and her husband Barry; grandchildren Cara, Keith, Jennifer, and Stephanie; and great-grandchildren Alexa and Zachary.
A funeral service will occur on Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan, New Jersey 07726 followed by a committal service at Floral Park Cemetery, 104 Deans Rhode Hall Road, Monmouth Junction, New Jersey 08852.
The period of mourning will be observed at the Gordon residence on Sunday, January 19, 2020 following the burial as well as Monday, January 20, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM and Tuesday, January 21, 2020 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Doris' memory may be made to Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (www.alzfdn.org).
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Gordon family.
- Gerald Gordon, Husband
- Linda Deutch (Barry), Daughter
- Cara, Keith, Jennifer, and Stephanie, Grandchildren
- Alexa and Zachary, Great-Grandchildren
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Funeral Service Sunday, January 19, 2020
- Committal Service Sunday, January 19, 2020
- Shiva Sunday, January 19, 2020
- Shiva Monday, January 20, 2020
- Shiva Tuesday, January 21, 2020