April 26, 1925 – December 1, 2019
Florence Rosenthal, age 94, of Monroe Twp., New Jersey passed away on Sunday, December 1, 2019. Florence was born April 26, 1925 in Brooklyn, New York,.
Surviving are her children: Amy McSweeney and her husband Pat, and Randy Rosenthal and his wife Arlene; her brother, Arthur M. Mankin; 4 grandchildren; and 4 great-grandchildren.
Florence was preceded in death by her husband of 40 years, Simon G. Rosenthal; and her brother, Ernest Mankin.
A funeral service for Florence will be held Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 1:00 PM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan, NJ 07726. A private cremation will follow.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Florence's memory may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Rosenthal family.
- Amy McSweeney (Pat McSweeney), Daughter
- Randy Rosenthal (Arlene), Son
- Arthur M. Mankin, Brother
- Ernest Mankin, Brother (deceased)
- Florence also leaves behind 4 grandchildren and 4 great-grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Funeral Service Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Shiva Wednesday, December 4, 2019
- Shiva Thursday, December 5, 2019
- Shiva Friday, December 6, 2019
- Private Cremation
December 3, 2019
I am so appreciative of being my mothers daughter. I learned so much and will miss her terribly. RIP Mommy.