January 12, 1946 – January 3, 2020
Martin Rabinowitz, age 73, of Hamilton, New Jersey passed away on Friday, January 3, 2020. He was born January 12, 1946 in Brooklyn, New York.
Martin is survived by his wife Ellen (née Wernick) Rabinowitz; son Dr. Evan Rabinowitz and his wife Diane Gioioso of Baltimore, Maryland; daughter Nancy Bailey and her husband Stuart of Helena, Montana; sister Bonnie Friedman and her husband Morris of Long Island, New York; granddaughter Cameron Bailey; and four grandsons: Noah Rabinowitz, Jordan Bailey, Talon Bailey, and Rowan Bailey.
A funeral service will be held Sunday, January 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM at Beth Israel Cemetery in the Sanctuary of Israel Mausoleum Chapel, 1098 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, New Jersey 07095 immediately followed by a mausoleum.
The period of mourning will be observed at the Rabinowitz residence on Sunday following the entombment. It will also be observed on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Martin's memory may be made to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital (www.stjude.org) and the American Heart Association (www.heart.org).
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Rabinowitz family.
- Ellen Rabinowitz, Wife
- Dr. Evan Rabinowitz (Diane Gioioso), Son
- Nancy Bailey (Stuart), Daughter
- Bonnie Friedman (Morris), Sister
- Cameron Bailey, Granddaughter
- Noah Rabinowitz, Grandson
- Jordan Bailey, Grandson
- Talon Bailey, Grandson
- Rowan Bailey, Grandson
- Funeral Service Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Mausoleum Entombment Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Shiva Sunday, January 5, 2020
- Shiva Monday, January 6, 2020
- Shiva Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Shiva Wednesday, January 8, 2020