Martin E. Tobias
November 22, 1945 – March 14, 2020
Martin Elliott Tobias, age 74, of Monroe Township, New Jersey passed away on Saturday, March 14, 2020. He was born November 22, 1945 in Brooklyn, New York to Solomon and Kathryn Tobias.
Martin is survived by his wife Marcia Tobias; daughter Lori Hatley (Aaron); son Jeffrey Tobias (Stephanie); brother Barry Tobias (Star); granddaughter Samara Hatley; grandson Brett Hatley; grandson Noah Tobias; granddaughter Adriana Tobias; grandson Landon Tobias; nieces Michelle and Jennifer; nephews Robert and Adam; grandnieces Sophia, Raeyna, and Lilly; and grandnephews Alex and Matthew.
A graveside service will be held Monday, March 16, 2020 at 11:00 AM at Agudath Achim Cemetery, Business Route 33, Freehold Township, New Jersey 07728 immediately followed by a burial.
The period of mourning will be observed at the residence of Marcia Tobias on Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM.
Contributions in Martin's memory may be made to the American Cancer Society (www.cancer.org).
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Tobias family.
- Marcia Tobias, Wife
- Lori Hatley (Aaron), Daughter
- Jeffrey Tobias (Stephanie), Son
- Barry Tobias (Star), Brother
- Samara Hatley, Granddaughter
- Brett Hatley, Grandson
- Noah Tobias, Grandson
- Adriana Tobias, Granddaughter
- Landon Tobias, Grandson
- Michelle and Jennifer, Nieces
- Robert and Adam, Nephews
- Sophia, Raeyna, and Lilly, Grandnieces
- Alex and Matthew, Grandnephews
- American Cancer Society
- Graveside Service Monday, March 16, 2020
- Shiva Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- Shiva Wednesday, March 18, 2020