July 3, 1933 – April 9, 2019
Marvin Derringer, age 85, of Monroe Township, New Jersey passed away on Tuesday April 9, 2019.
Marvin was born July 3, 1933 in Brooklyn, New York.
Marvin is survived by his wife, Phyllis Derringer; daughter Jennifer (Robert) Di Piazza-Manalapan, NJ; daughter Holli (Adam) Kaplan-Manalapan, New Jersey; and daughter Allyson (Steve Lawson) Messinger-Manalapan, New Jersey; sister Elaine (Bernard) Levitan-North Hills, NY and sister-in-law Ruth Derringer-Long Island, NY; and 8 grandchildren.
Funeral services for Marvin will be held Friday, April 12, 2019 11:00 AM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan, NJ 07726. Interment will occur Friday, April 12, 2019 at Beth Israel Cemetery, 1098 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.
The Period of Mourning will be observed at the residence of Adam and Holli Kaplan following the burial through Wednesday evening.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Marvin's memory may be made to Liver Life Walk, www.liverlifewalk.org/newjersey/support/#062006.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Derringer family.
- Phyllis Derringer, Wife
- Jennifer (Robert) Di Piazza-Manalapan, NJ, Daughter
- Holli (Adam) Kaplan-Manalapan, New Jersey, Daughter
- Allyson (Steve Lawson) Messinger-Manalapan, New Jersey, Daughter
- Elaine (Bernard) Levitan-North Hills, NY, Sister
- Ruth Derringer-Long Island, NY, Sister-in-law
- 8 grandchildren, Other
- Liver Life Walk
- Funeral Service Friday, April 12, 2019
- Donation may be made to Liver Life Walk , Period of Mourning at the Residence of Holli & Adam Kaplan