August 28, 1924 – September 26, 2019
Monroe Township - Miriam Rogers died Thursday, September 26, 2019 at her home in Monroe Township. She was 95.
A funeral service will be held on Sunday, September 29, 2019 at 11AM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan. Interment will immediately follow at Mt. Sinai Cemetery, Marlboro, NJ. For more information, or to post a tribute online, please visit www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com.
Memorial contributions may be made in Miriam's name to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Susan (Andrew) Bennett, Daughter
- Barbara (Mitchell) Kasper, Daughter
- Paula (Michael) Riccobono, Michelle (Axel) Porter, Amy (Phil) DeAngelis, Jill (John) Modica, and Sheryl (Eric) Cohen, Grandchildren
- Jack, Brianna, Emma, Benjamin, Brandon, Owen, Ethan, Alexa, Cade, and Gabrielle, Great-Grandchildren
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Funeral Service Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Committal Service Sunday, September 29, 2019
- Shiva Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- Shiva Thursday, October 3, 2019
- Shiva Friday, October 4, 2019