June 8, 1928 – February 9, 2020
Morton Fine, age 91, of Monroe Township, New Jersey passed away on Sunday February 9, 2020. Morton was born June 8, 1928 in New York, New York.
Morton is survived by his spouse, Janet Fine; son Mark Fine (LuAnn Villano Fine); and daughter Beth Donnelly (Thomas Donnelly); grandchildren Shea, Kaley, Aislinn & Tiernan Donnelly, Rachael Fine.
Morton was preceded in death by his son Gary (2018).
A funeral service will occur 2:00 PM at Sanctuary of Israel Mausoleum- Beth Israel Cemetery, 1098 Woodbridge Center Drive, Woodbridge, NJ 07095.
The Period of Mourning will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Morton's memory may be made to Rheumatoid Arthritis, www.arthritis.org.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Fine family.
- Janet Fine, Spouse
- Mark Fine (LuAnn Villano Fine), Son
- Beth Donnelly (Thomas Donnelly), Daughter
- Shea, Kaley, Aislinn & Tiernan Donnelly, Rachael Fine, Grandchildren
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Funeral Service Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Committal Service Tuesday, February 11, 2020
- Period of Mourning, Donations