November 26, 1932 – September 9, 2019
Natalie Huber (nee Horansky), age 86, of Monroe Township, New Jersey passed away on Monday September 9, 2019. Natalie was born November 26, 1932 in Brooklyn, New York. She lived in South Monsey, NY and Mahwah, NJ before coming to Monroe Township, NJ 22 years ago.
Natalie is survived by her Beloved husband, John Huber; Devoted children: son Steven Huber-Manalapan, NJ; daughter Steffi Huber- Porpora(John Porpora)- Manalapan, NJ, Marilyn Rifkin- Naples, FL; and son Charles Huber- Fruitland Park, FL; and cherished grandchildren: grandson Matthew Porpora and granddaughter Julia Porpora.
Funeral services will occur at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at the Marlboro Memorial Cemetery Mausoleum 361 Hwy. #79, Marlboro, NJ 07746. Entombment will follow.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Huber family.
- John Huber, Spouse
- Steven Huber-Manalapan, New Jersey, Son
- Steffi Huber Porpora(John Porpora)- Manalapan, New Jersey, Daughter
- Marilyn Rifkind-Naples, Florida, Daughter
- Charles Huber- Fruitland, Florida, Son
- Matthew Porpora, Grandson
- Julia Porpora, Granddaughter
- Funeral Service Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Entombment Wednesday, September 11, 2019