April 9, 1923 – May 10, 2020
Nathan M. Helfand, age 97, of Monroe Township, New Jersey passed away on Sunday, May 10, 2020. He was born April 9, 1923 in Stashov, Świętokrzyskie, Poland to Max and Lillie Helfand.
Mr. Helfand was preceded in death by his sister Esther Halfand.
Nathan is survived by his wife Gloria; son Raymond Helfand (Susan) of Manalapan, New Jersey; daughter Sheryl Lippman (Stuart) of Manalapan, New Jersey; brother Abraham Helfand (Corinne) of Florida; granddaughter Alyssa Penson (Matthew); granddaughter Jennifer Ferentz (Jeffrey); grandson Adam Lippman (Sarah); grandson Jordan Lippman (Leanne); great-grandson Zac Penson; great-granddaughter Olivia Penson; great-granddaughter Sophia Ferentz; great-grandson Charlie Ferentz; great-grandson Mason Lippman; great-grandson Max Lippman; and great-grandson Luke Lippman.
A graveside service will be held Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 10:00 AM at Montefiore Cemetery, Springfield Boulevard, Saint Albans, New York 11412.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Helfand family.
- Gloria Helfand, Wife
- Raymond Helfand (Susan), Son
- Sheryl Lippman (Stuart), Daughter
- Abraham Helfand (Corinne), Brother
- Alyssa Penson (Matthew), Granddaughter
- Jennifer Ferentz (Jeffrey), Granddaughter
- Adam Lippman (Sarah), Grandson
- Jordan Lippman (Leanne), Grandson
- Zac Penson, Great-Grandson
- Olivia Penson, Great-Granddaughter
- Sophia Ferentz, Great-Granddaughter
- Charlie Ferentz, Great-Grandson
- Mason Lippman, Great-Grandson
- Max Lippman, Great-Grandson
- Luke Lippman, Great-Grandson
Learn more about the Helfand name
Tuesday, May 12, 2020