February 1, 1928 – March 13, 2018
Regina Feinberg, age 90, of Manalapan, New Jersey passed away on Tuesday March 13, 2018. Regina was born February 1, 1928 in Brooklyn, New York.
Regina is survived by her daughters and sons-in-law Linda & Martin Scholnick,Celia & Lenny Hecht and son and daughter-in-law Steven & Abby Feinberg. Her 6 loving grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
Regina was preceded in death by her husband Lester in 1995.
Funeral services will be held at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Ave. ,Manalapan , N.J. on Thursday march 15, 2018 at 11:00 AM .
Interment will follow at New Montefiore Cemetery, 1180 Wellwood Ave, Farmingdale, New York .
Shiva will be observed at Hecht residence Thursday after the funeral, ,Friday until 3:00 PM ,Saturday starting at 7:00PM and Sunday beginning at 1:00 PM, Minyan services will be Thursday & Sunday at 7:00 PM
The shiva will then continue at the Scholnick residence Monday & Tuesday from 1:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Should friends desire contributions to your favorite charity would be appreciated.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Feinberg family.
- Linda (Martin) Scholnick, Daughter
- Celia (Lenny) Hecht, Daughter
- Steven (Abby) Feinberg, Son
- Mrs. Feinberg leaves behind 6 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren to cherish her memory
- Funeral Service Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Regina Hecht Thursday, March 15, 2018
- Regina Feinberg Thursday, March 15, 2018