Stephen William Kaye
April 15, 1945 – July 4, 2018
Stephen William Kaye, age 73, of Freehold, New Jersey passed away on Wednesday July 4, 2018. Stephen was born April 15, 1945 in Newark, NJ.
Stephen is survived by his wife, Sally Kaye; son Adam (Jodi) Kaye; sister Ronnie (James) Herman; grandson Myles Kaye and granddaughter Leah Kaye.
A memorial service for Stephen will be held Sunday, July 8, 2018 at 2:00 PM at Bloomfield-Cooper Jewish Chapels, 44 Wilson Avenue, Manalapan, NJ 07726.
The Period of Mourning will be observed as follows: The Kaye residence following the service on Sunday and on Monday 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.. Also, the Period of Mourning will continue at the home of Adam and Jodi Kaye on Tuesday 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. with a minyan service at 7:30 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Stephen's memory may be made to Simon's Heart, www.simonsheart.org.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.bloomfieldcoopermanalapan.com for the Kaye family.
- Sally Kaye, Wife
- Adam (Jodi) Kaye, Son
- Ronnie (James) Herman, Sister
- Myles Kaye, Grandson
- Leah Kaye, Granddaughter
- Simon's Heart
- Graveside Sunday, July 8, 2018
- Memorial Service Sunday, July 8, 2018
- The Period of Mourning will be observed after the funeral and Monday, July 9, 2018
- Period of Mourning at Adam & Jodi's home Tuesday, July 10, 2018
- Donations to Simon's Heart www.simonsheart.org