Retha Imogene Willey
August 29, 1926 – August 16, 2019
Retha Imogene McFall Willey, age 92 of Tucson, AZ, formerly of Marietta, GA passed away on August 16, 2019. She was born on August 29, 1926 to the late George Arthur McFall and Bessie Gordan McFall.
She is survived by her son, Randy Willey and wife Shirley of Tucson, AZ; son-in-law, W. Darrell Nesbitt of Woodstock; 4 grandsons and several great grandchildren. She is preceded in death by her husband, Dorris Wilson (Bill) Willey and daughter, Barbara Lynn Nesbit.
The family will receive friends Thursday evening, August 29th from 5 pm until 8 pm at HM Patterson and Son Canton Hill Funeral Home. Graveside Service will be held on Friday morning, August 30th, 10 am at Kennesaw Memorial Park Cemetery.
- Randy Willey, Son
- Barbara Lynn Nesbit, Daughter (deceased)
- Dorris Wilson Willey, Husband (deceased)
- 4 grandsons and several great grandchildren
- Visitation Thursday, August 29, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, August 30, 2019
IN THE CARE OF