Alice Helene Meyer
October 17, 1936 – November 1, 2020
Alice Helene Meyer, born October 17, 1936 in Queens, New York, went to be with the Lord on November 1, 2020.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Charles and her sister, Carolyn Young. She is survived by her son, Kenneth Charles Meyer; and daughter, Linda Carol Hall; and grandchildren, Pamela Linda Shepperson (Edward), and Andrew Stuart Hall (Brittany).
“Mema” had five great-granddaughters, Marley, Sophia and Emersyn Hall, Audrey and Olivia Stallard.
Alice had a productive, happy life and will be certainly missed.
A funeral service will be conducted 2 p.m. Thursday, November 12, 2020, at the Atlee Chapel, Woody Funeral Home, 9271 Shady Grove Road, Mechanicsville, Virginia. Interment is private.
- Charles Meyer, Husband (deceased)
- Carolyn Young, Sister (deceased)
- Kenneth Charles Meyer, Son
- Linda Carol Hall, Daughter
- Pamela Linda Shepperson (Edward), Granddaughter
- Andrew Stuart Hall (Brittany), Grandson
- Marley, Sophia and Emersyn Hall, Audrey and Olivia Stallard, Great-Granddaughters
Learn more about the Meyer name
Thursday, November 12, 2020