William Jennings Hill Sr.
June 3, 1933 – March 24, 2020
William Jennings Hill, Sr., 86, of Mechanicsville, a devoted family man, died Tuesday, March 24, 2020. He was preceded in death by his wife of 51 years, Aileen C. Hill; and a daughter, Sherri Dixon. Mr. Hill is survived by three children, The Reverend William J. Hill, Jr., Cynthia Moir and Pamela C. Cosgrove; seven grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and one on the way.
Mr. Hill was a veteran of the U.S. Army; and he lived and worked his entire life in the Richmond area.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to a charity of your choice.
- Aileen C. Hill, Wife (deceased)
- Sherri Dixon, Daughter (deceased)
- The Reverend William J. Hill, Jr., Son
- Cynthia Moir, Daughter
- Pamela C. Cosgrove, Daughter
- Seven, Grandchildren
- Seven, Great-Grandchildren
- One on the way, Great Grandchild
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
IN THE CARE OF