Bill W. Moss, Sr.
October 8, 1930 – August 8, 2019
Bill Warren Moss, Sr., passed away August 8, 2019, at Germantown Methodist Hospital. He was an avid sports fan, outdoorsman and a member of Woodland Presbyterian Church since 1961, where he served as a Deacon.
He is survived by his wife of 69 years, Vera Lee Pratt Moss; son, Bill Warren Moss, Jr. and his wife, Ginny; grandchildren, Bill Warren Moss, III, Brent Wesley Moss, Victoria Lee Moss (Greg) Calkins, Will, Frank and Randy Pace.
A Celebration of Life will be held Sunday, August 11 at 2 p.m. at Memphis Funeral Home, 5599 Poplar Avenue. The family will receive friends for one hour prior to service time. Interment will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery.
- Vera Lee Pratt Moss, Wife
- Bill Warren Moss, Jr. (Ginny), Son
- Bill Warren Moss, III, Grandchild
- Brent Wesley Moss, Grandchild
- Victoria Lee Moss Calkins (Greg), Grandchild
- Will Pace, Grandchild
- Frank Pace, Grandchild
- Randy Pace, Grandchild
- Gathering of Friends and Family Sunday, August 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Sunday, August 11, 2019