Dorothy J. Suggs
February 10, 1934 – May 9, 2020
Dorothy J. Suggs, age 86, passed away on May 9, 2020.
She was preceded in death by her parents Willie & Mabel Johnson, brother Willie E. Johnson, sister Sylvia J. Johnson, and son, Bernell Langston.
She will be lovingly missed by her children, James A. Johnson Sr., Earnell Langston (Louise), Michael Langston (Gloria), Cynthia Williamson (Louis), Shelia Langston, 9 grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren, a host of cousins, nieces, nephews, extended family, and dear friends William Crittenden and Shirley Ward.
A private family memorial service will be held on Saturday, May 16 at 2:00pm.
Due to the Covid19 restrictions the service will be live streamed via http://facebook.com/memphisfuneral/
- Willie & Mabel Johnson, Parents (deceased)
- Willie E. Johnson, Brother (deceased)
- Sylvia J. Johnson, Sister (deceased)
- Bernell Langston, Son (deceased)
- James A. Johnson Sr., Child
- Earnell Langston (Louise), Child
- Michael Langston (Gloria), Child
- Cynthia Williamson (Louis), Child
- Shelia Langston, Child
- Nine (9), Grandchildren
- Fourteen (14), Great Grandchildren
- She also leaves a host of cousins, nieces, nephews, extended family, and dear friends William Crittenden and Shirley Ward.
Learn more about the Suggs name
Live Stream Service
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Dorothy J. Suggs
Charles Smith Jr.
May 16, 2020
Rest In Hevenly Peace Aunt Dorothy. We miss you and love you...until we meet again.
May 15, 2020
From picture days in elementary, intro to football and wrestling, my 1st TD, graduations, marriage, birth of my kids, every facet of my life, your love and support was there. No deed, word, honor, etc could ever repay you for what you’ve done for me. I thank you, I love you, and I miss you. I’ll see you again one day, until then I’ll keep the memories at heart.