Lexie Arleen Reynolds
March 20, 1925 – February 3, 2019
Lexie Arleen Reynolds, 93, passed away February 3, 2019. She was a member of Atoka Presbyterian Church and a loving mother and grandmother.
She is survived by her daughter, Nancy Rosenthal; son, Raymond (Bonnie) Reynolds; three grandchildren, Shelbie (David) Grigsby, Karen (Jeff) Cullum and Raymond Reynolds, Jr.; three great grandsons, Wade (Tasha) Grigsby, Tyler Grigsby and Adam (Kali) Cullum; three great-great granddaughters, Kiera, Paisley, and Letti and one great-great grandson, Leo.
The family will receive friends on Thursday February 7, 2019 from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at Memphis Funeral Home, 5599 Poplar Avenue, Memphis. A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. at Memorial Park Cemetery.
- Nancy Rosenthal, Daughter
- Raymond Reynolds (Bonnie), Son
- Shelbie Grigsby (David), Grandchild
- Karen Cullum (Jeff), Grandchild
- Raymond Reynolds, Jr., Grandchild
- Wade Grigsby (Tasha), Great Grandson
- Tyler Grigsby, Great Grandson
- Adam Cullum (Kali), Great Grandson
- She also leaves three great-great granddaughters, Kiera, Paisley, and Letti and one great-great grandson, Leo
- Gathering of Friends and Family Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, February 7, 2019