Milton "M.R." Regel
February 24, 1928 – November 1, 2019
Milton Radford “M.R.” Regel, 91, of Memphis was born and raised in Water Valley, MS, passed away Friday, November 1, 2019. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. Mr. Regel retired from Kimberly Clark and was a member of Leawood Baptist Church of Memphis. Mr. Regel is survived by his son, Terry “T.R.” Regel of Memphis; his granddaughter, Kelsey Folden; and great grandson, Killian Folden both of Bartlett. He was proceeded in death by his wife of 50 plus years, Christine Regel, and his daughter Regina Regel. The family will receive friends Wednesday November 6, 2019 from 12-2 p.m. at Memphis Funeral Home 5599 Poplar Avenue, with funeral services following at 2:00. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemphisFuneralPoplar.com for the Regel family.
- Terry "T.R." Regel, Son
- Kelsey Folden, Granddaughter
- Killian Folden, Great Grandson
- He was preceded in death by his wife of 50 plus years, Christine Regel, and his daughter Regina Regel.
- Family Will Receive Friends Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Wednesday, November 6, 2019