Peggy Joy Westblade
September 3, 1940 – October 1, 2019
Peggy Joy Westblade, age 79, of Memphis, Tennessee passed away on Tuesday October 1, 2019. Peggy was born September 3, 1940. Peggy was a native Memphian and retired from Methodist Hospital as a Radiology Technician. She was a loving mother, sister, and grandmother, who enjoyed gardening, sowing, and antiquing. Peggy attended Hope Church where she was active with the Macky & Friends community.
She was preceded in death by her parents; Homer and Bernadine Coleman Agent. She is survived by her three daughters; Christina Selph (John), Karen Leonard (Radd), and Kelly Boudreaux, brother; Marvin Agent (Pam), six grandchildren; Rachel Brocato (Dave), Cole Leonard (Heather), Connor Leonard, Hays Leonard, Leslie Boudreaux, and Nicki Boudreaux, three Great-grandchildren; Cooper and Carter Leonard, and Eleanor Brocato. As well as a host of extended family.
The family asks that memorials be made to Macky & Friends or Hope Church. A gathering of family and friends for Peggy will be held Friday, October 4, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at Hope Church Chapel, 8500 Walnut Grove Rd, Cordova, TN 38018. A celebration of life service will occur Friday, October 4, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM at Hope Church, 8500 Walnut Grove RD, Cordova, TN 38018.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.MemphisFuneralPoplar.com for the Westblade family.
- Christina Selph (John), daughter
- Karen Leonard (Radd), daughter
- Kelly Boudreaux, daughter
- Marvin Agent (Pam), brother
- Rachel Brocato (Dave), grandchild
- Cole Leonard (Heather), grandchild
- Connor Leonard, grandchild
- Hays Leonard, grandchild
- Leslie Boudreaux, grandchild
- Nicki Boudreaux, grandchild
- Cooper Leonard, great-granchild
- Carter Leonard, great-grandchild
- Eleanor Brocato, great-grandchild
- She was preceded in death by her parents; Homer and Bernadine Coleman Agent.
- Macky & Friends or Hope Church
- Gathering of Family and Friends Friday, October 4, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Friday, October 4, 2019
Peggy Joy Westblade
October 9, 2019
i miss u so much im sorry of your passing glad to know to your sweet family love and peace
Jerry and Linda Trott
October 3, 2019
Was so sorry to hear about your sister, Peggy. My father is Paul Agent, your Dad's brother. He is 91 years old and in a Memory Care Facility here in Birmingham, Alabama. I wish we could make the trip but he is not able. Just wanted you to know we will be thinking about you and your sister family at this time.
Linda and Jerry Trott