December 20, 1931 – May 14, 2020
Harvel Brizendine, born December 20, 1931 passed away May 14, 2020. He was a cannery worker and a member of the Gospel Defenders Church in Merced, CA.
Harvel is survived by his wife Bertha M. Brizendine (Adams); his children, Norma Jean Chabrouillaud (Emile Chabrouillaud II), Sherry Lynn Woods-Pederson, Lynda Jane Normandeau (Brad Normandeau) and Timothy Harvel Brizendine; his brothers, Jimmie Brizendine of Bakersfield and Thomas Brizendine of Oklahoma; his sisters, Emma Fowler, Thelma Burns and Louise Auldridge of Merced. Seven grandchildren and two great grandchildren also survive him. He is preceded in death by his parents Jim and Pearl Brizendine; his daughter Rebeckah Ellen Brizendine; his sisters, Lorine Brizendine and Francil Fowler; his brothers, Denver and William Brizindine.
May Harvel, our loving husband, father and brother rest is Heaven.
Due to Merced County Covid-19 regulations, services will be private.
- Bertha M. Brizendine, Wife
- Norma Jean Chabrouillaud (Emile Chabrouillaud II), Daughter
- Sherry Lynn Woods-Pederson, Daughter
- Lynda Jane Normandeau (Brad Normandeau), Daughter
- Timothy Harvel Brizendine, Son
- Jimmie Brizendine, Brother
- Thomas Brizendine, Brother
- Emma Fowler, Sister
- Thelma Burns, Sister
- Louise Auldridge, Sister
- Jim Brizendine, Father (deceased)
- Pearl Brizendine, Mother (deceased)
- Rebeckah Ellen Brizendine, Daughter (deceased)
- Lorine Brizendine, Sister (deceased)
- Francil Fowler, Sister (deceased)
- Denver Brizendine, Brother (deceased)
- William Brizendine, Brother (deceased)
- Harvel also leaves behind seven grandchildren and two great grandchildren.
Learn more about the Brizendine name
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Gene wesley Adams
May 17, 2020
RIP Harvel.It was great to meet you back in 1990.Great to talk to you on the phone for the last 30 years.Some time later we will meet again another place another time.Please when you see my dad say hello for me.RIP Harvel we will see you again. Gene jr