Raymond John Angeles Jr.
June 4, 1990 – April 9, 2019
Raymond John Angeles Jr. was born on June 4, 1990 in Modesto California, and passed away tragically on April 9, 2019 in Merced, California.
Raymond loved his family. He loved his kids and his wife. He enjoyed wrestling, fishing and music. He had the best, biggest smile anyone could have and when you saw him you saw it right away. He loved and got along with everyone and everyone loved and got along with him. He was an amazing person who cared so much! He will be truly missed by all those who knew him but never forgotten.
Raymond is survived by his partner Vanessa Garcia; his children, Angel Garcia, Raymond Angeles III, Jasmine Angeles, Kimberly Angeles and Michael Angeles; his parents Ruth Ann Ortega and Raymond John Angeles Sr.; his sisters Alyssa Rhiannon Angeles and Sabrina Paula Reynolds.
- Raymond Angeles Sr., Pallbearer
- Terry Angeles Sr., Pallbearer
- Terry Angeles Jr., Pallbearer
- Jesse Reynolds III, Pallbearer
- Raymond Angeles III, Honourary Pallbearer
- Angel Garcia, Honourary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Graveside Service Thursday, April 18, 2019