Patricia Elizabeth Chapman
June 17, 1940 – May 13, 2018
Patricia Elizabeth Chapman, Cocoa – Patricia Elizabeth Chapman passed away at Holmes Regional Medical Center Sunday, May 13, 2018. She was 77 years old. She was born in Eustis Florida on June 17, 1940.
Patricia attended Florida State University for two years prior to marrying the love of her life, Roy Allen Chapman. Roy preceded her in death after 47 years of marriage. She worked for the school board in food service for the majority of her working life. Patricia was an avid animal lover, especially cats. Patricia was a Red Cross Volunteer, Girl Scout Leader, and loved socializing with anyone she met.
She is survived by her brother, Robert Neil Tucker of Eustis; sons David Patrick Chapman of Mount Dora and Daniel Robert Chapman of Cocoa; daughter Mary Dale McBride of Melbourne; Grandsons Alex David McBride of Olathe Kansas; Franklin Delano Roosevelt Twigg III of Melbourne; Joshua Nathan McBride of Fairfield California; Jacob Allen McBride of Fallbrook California.
Family and friends will be received at Wylie Baxley Funeral on Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 12 to 1 pm with a Memorial Service to follow at 1 pm.
- David Patrick Chapman, Son
- Daniel Robert Chapman, Son
- Mary Dale McBride, Daughter
- Alex David McBride, Grandson
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Twigg III, Grandson
- Joshua Nathan McBride, Grandson
- Jacob Allen McBride, Grandson
- Robert Neil Tucker, Brother
- Visitation Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Memorial Service Saturday, June 23, 2018