Raymond Paul Bahr Jr.
June 18, 1940 – June 2, 2019
Raymond Paul Bahr, Jr., 78, of Merritt Island, FL, passed away on June 2, 2019. Born in Baltimore City, MD, Raymond graduated from St. Bernadine Catholic School and attended Dale Carnegie Institute. He has resided in Brevard County since 1974. Raymond was preceded in death by his parents, Anna Lucille Sands Bahr and Raymond Paul Bahr, Sr., and one daughter, Debbie Lynn Bahr.
Raymond was a man of many talents but especially loved to bake and decorate cakes. He loved giving away cakes at Christmas. He even turned in a cake as his time card on one occasion. He baked both his son’s and daughter’s wedding cakes and also one for his granddaughter’s wedding. Raymond belonged to the Merritt Island Moose Club.
Raymond leaves behind his wife of 59 years, Patricia Ann Johnson Bahr; three children: Patricia Ann Bahr, Raymond Paul (Kathy) Bahr, III and Lisa Marie Buckley; Grandchildren: Stephanie Paldino-Dernier, Charles Edward Disney, Jr, Raymond Paul Bahr, IV, Jonathan David Bahr, Elizabeth Ann Logsdon, Anna Marie Buckley-Schoelzel, Mindy Lynn Buckley, and Bryan James McDonough, and twenty Great-Grandchildren.
A visitation will be held on Saturday, June 8 at Wylie-Baxley Funeral Home, 1360 N Courtenay Pkwy, Merritt Island, from 11:30 am until 1:00 pm with funeral service to follow at 1:00 pm.
- Patricia Ann Bahr, Wife
- Anna Lucille Bahr, Mother
- Raymond Paul Bahr Sr., Father
- Debbie Lynn Bahr, Daughter
- Patricia Ann Bahr, Daughter
- Raymond Paul [Kathy] Bahr III, Son
- Lisa Marie Buckley, Daughter
- Stephanie Paldino-Dernier, Granddaughter
- Charles Edward Disney Jr., Grandson
- Raymond Paul Bahr IV, Grandson
- Jonathan David Bahr, Grandson
- Elizabeth Ann Logsdon, Granddaughter
- Anna Marie Buckley-Schoelzel, Granddaughter
- Mindy Lynn Buckley, Granddaughter
- Bryan James McDonough, Grandson
- Also left to miss him are twenty Great-Grandchildren
- Visitation Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, June 8, 2019
Raymond Paul Bahr Jr.
June 6, 2019
Pop Pop, you are missed so much. I loved your smile, sense of humor, and corny jokes. I lost both of my parents years ago. When I met Ray and became a part of the Bahr family, you and Mom Mom were Dad and Mom to me too.
You have touched so many lives including mine.
I will miss you!