Anita Aranda Leyva
August 23, 1938 – January 10, 2020
Anita, age 81, born in Safford, AZ entered into rest Friday, January 10, 2020. Preceded in death by her parents Florencio Aranda & Juanita Alamos, brothers, Florencio, Trancito, Francisco, Albert, Jesse & Thomas. Is survived by her only sister Mary Hinojos, husband of 51 years, Alfonso Leyva; son Robert, daughter Christine Angelic, grandchildren Alexander Jacob, Anthony & Kady Marie and many nieces & nephews. Some of her favorite pass times were sewing, crocheting, crafts & gardening. She enjoyed seeing the many sights shown to her by her husband and spending time with family & friends.
A visitation for Anita will be held Monday, January 20, 2020 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Advantage Melcher Chapel of the Roses, 43 South Stapley Drive, Mesa, AZ 85204. A rosary will occur Monday, January 20, 2020 at 7:00 PM, 43 S. Stapley Dr., Mesa, AZ 85204. A funeral service will occur Tuesday, January 21, 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM, 43 South Stapley Drive, Mesa, AZ 85204. A graveside service will occur Tuesday, January 21, 2020 from 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM at City Of Mesa Cemetery, 1212 N. Center St., Mesa, AZ 85201. A burial will occur at City of Mesa Cemetery, 1212 North Center, Mesa, Arizona.
Serving as pallbearers are Alexander Jacob Fairbanks, Anthony Michael Fairbanks, Bobby Aranda, Michael Aranda, Danny Aranda and Gary Leyva.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.AdvantageMelcherRoses.com for the Leyva family.
- Alfonso Leyva, Spouse
- Robert Leyva, Son
- Christine Angelic Fairbanks, Daughter
- Alexander Jacob Fairbanks, Grandson
- Anthony michael Fairbanks, Grandson
- Mary Hinojos, Sister
- Florencio Aranda, Father (deceased)
- Juanita Alamos, Mother (deceased)
- Florencio Aranda, Brother (deceased)
- Trancito Aranda, Brother (deceased)
- Francisco Aranda, Brother (deceased)
- Albert Aranda, Brother (deceased)
- Jesse Aranda, Brother (deceased)
- Thomas Aranda, Brother (deceased)
- and many nieces & nephews.
- Alexander Jacob Fairbanks, Pallbearer
- Anthony Michael Fairbanks, Pallbearer
- Bobby Aranda, Pallbearer
- Michael Aranda, Pallbearer
- Danny Aranda, Pallbearer
- Gary Leyva, Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, January 20, 2020
- Rosary Monday, January 20, 2020
- Funeral Service Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- Graveside Service Tuesday, January 21, 2020