June 10, 1949 – July 2, 2019
Alexander "Alex" Horvath, age 70.
Dearly beloved husband of Violet, loving father of Emily (Scott) Granfield, dearest grandfather of Jaxson Scott Horvath Granfield, dear brother of Icu (Samuel) Gall and Attila Horvath, dearest uncle of Zoli (Agnes) Gall, Sanyi Gall, and Barnabas Gall, and friend of many.
FAMILY WILL RECIEVE FRIENDS FRIDAY, JULY 5, 2019, FROM 4 - 8 PM AT CRACIUN FUNERAL HOME 14925 E. BAGLEY RD., MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, 44130.
ALL FUNERAL SERVICES SATURDAY 10 AM AT CLEVELAND BAPTIST CHURCH 4431 TIEDEMAN RD. BROOKLYN, OHIO 44144. WHERE FAMILY WILL RECIEVE FRIENDS 9 AM UNTIL TIME OF SERVICES.
Interment Riverside Cemetery 3607 Pearl Rd., Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- Alexander Horvath, Father
- Ilona Nagy Horvath, Mother
- Violet Varga Horvath, Wife
- Emily (Scott) Granfield, Daughter
- Jaxson Scott Horvath Granfield, Grandson
- Icu (Samuel) Gall, Sister
- Attila Horvath, Brother
- Zoli (Agnes) Gall, Nephew
- Sanyi Gall, Nephew
- Barnabas Gall, Nephew
- Visitation Friday, July 5, 2019
- Visitation Saturday, July 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, July 6, 2019