Dolores M. Krejci
September 5, 1931 – June 26, 2020
Dolores M. Krejci, age 88, of Parma, Ohio passed away on Friday June 26, 2020. Dolores was born September 5, 1931 in Cleveland, OH.
Devoted wife of the late Russell, loving mother of Bernadette (Bruce) Peterson and the late Rosalyn, dear grandmother Nicole (Greg) White and Bryan (Kathleen) Peterson, great grandmother of 4, dear sister of the late John Danko, and dear friend of many.
FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ARE ASKED TO MEET FOR A FUNERAL MASS FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020, AT 11:30 AM AT Holy Family Catholic Church 7367 York Rd. Parma, 44130.
RESTRICTED FUNERAL MASS - FOLLOWING STATE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES Everyone attending Funeral Mass should wear a mask and social distance themselves from others.
Interment Private Holy Cross Cemetery.
In Lieu of flowers, family suggests donation in Dolores memory to Holy Family Social Action Food Bank.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.craciunfuneralhome.com for the Krejci family.
- John Danko, Father (deceased)
- Estelle Sadosky Danko, Mother (deceased)
- Russell Krejci, Husband (deceased)
- Bernadette (Bruce) Peterson, Daughter
- Rosalyn Krejci, Daughter (deceased)
- Nicole (Greg) White, Grandchild
- Bryan (Kathleen) Peterson, Grandchild
- John Danko, Brother (deceased)
- Also four great-grandchildren
Holy Family Social Action Food Bank
% Holy Family Church 7367 York Rd. , Parma, Ohio 44130
Funeral Mass (Meet at Church)
11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Holy Family Catholic Church