O. J. Clinard
July 2, 1930 – November 28, 2018
O.J. Clinard Jr. of Middleburg Hts. OH, passed away peacefully on November 28, 2018 at the age of 88. Born in McPherson, Kansas , O.J. retired as a Chemical Engineer for the MK Ferguson Co.
Dear husband of the late Janice (nee Engeman). Beloved father of Steven (Leia) Clinard, Nina (Hank) Gingerich and Alan (Michele) Clinard. Loving grandfather of Louis, Hanna, Isaac, Liam, Sean, Owen, Sophie, Finn and Eliza. O.J. was a proud Veteran of the U.S. Army and was an active member of the Middleburg Hts. Kiwanis Club devoting many hours to the "Strokers Golf League".
Funeral Services will take place at 10 AM on Monday December 3, 2018 at Craciun Funeral Home, 14925 East Bagley Rd. MIddleburg Hts., OH, where the family will receive friends on Sunday December 2, 2018 from 3-5 PM. Interment Woodvale Cemetery.
The family suggests Memorial Contributions be made to the Middleburg Hts. Kiwanis Club 7302 Markal Dr. Middleburg Hts. OH 44130
- Outten Jones Clinard Sr., Father
- Mary Ellen Hein Clinard, Mother
- Janice Engeman Clinard, Wife
- Steven (Leia) Clinard, Son
- Nina (Hank) Gingerich, Daughter
- Alan (Michele) Clinard, Son
- Louis, Hanna, Isaac, Liam, Sean, Owen, Sophie, Finn and Eliza, Grandchildren
- Visitation Sunday, December 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, December 3, 2018
O. J. Clinard
November 30, 2018
Our deepest condolences to the Clinard Family on the loss of your father. Growing up with all the family in MH through the years we all shared many fond memories together. May your hearts find peace and know those around you are there for you whenever you may need them. Cherie Baker (Simanella) and Family.