Robert T. Conroy
March 7, 1931 – June 8, 2019
Robert T. Conroy age 88.
Loving Son of the Martin and Helen (both deceased), dearest brother of the late Martin (Joan) and the late Jack, dear uncle of Elaine (John) Denega, Kathleen (Michael) Wodarcyk, Martin (Margaret) Conroy, Joanne (Keith) Bagarus, Mary Ellen (Roger) Ruch, and Nancy Conroy, dearest great uncle of 14, great great uncle of 1, and dear friend of many. Robert was Honorably Discharged from the United States Air Force after serving 4 years. Robert enlisted on Pearl Harbor Day 1951. Retired from Sohio Oil company in 1985.
FAMILY WILL RECEIVE FRIENDS TUESDAY, JUNE 11, 2019, FROM 8:30 - 9 am AT CRACIUN FUNERAL HOME 14925 E. BAGLEY RD. MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, 44130. Funeral Mass Tuesday 9:30 AM at St Bartholomew Catholic Church 14865 Bagley Rd. Middleburg Heights. 44130.
Committal Services will be held for Robert with military honors by the United States Air Force at 12 Noon at Calvary Cemetery 248 S. Belle Ave. 44509 Youngstown, Ohio
- Martin Conroy, Father
- Helen Wilson Conroy, Mother
- Martin (Joan) Conroy, Brother
- Jack Conroy, Brother
- Elaine (John) Denega, Niece
- Kathleen (Michael) Wodarcyk, Niece
- Martin (Margaret) Conroy, Nephew
- Joanne (Keith) Bagarus, Niece
- Mary Ellen (Roger) Ruch, Niece
- Nancy Conroy, Niece
- Visitation Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Committal Service With Military Honors Tuesday, June 11, 2019