September 9, 1921 – July 20, 2019
Vincent Alfano, age 97.
Preceded in death by his wife of 45 years Anna (Di Matteo). Survived by wife Giuseppina (Raunisi). Beloved father of John (Glenda), Alfonso (Marilyn) and Dino (Jill). Dearest grandfather of Michael, Lisa, Amy, Lindsay, Alyssa and Justin. Great grandfather of seven. Loving family in Italy. Vincent immigrated to America in 1954, to give his family the opportunity for a better life. His American dream was a success!
Visitation Friday 4-8 pm at Craciun Funeral Home, 14925 East Bagley Road, Middleburg Heights. Funeral Mass Saturday, 10 am at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church, 6928 Detroit Avenue, Cleveland. (Please Meet At Church). Internment Holy Cross Cemetery.
Online condolences at www.craciunfuneralhome.com.
- Alfonso Alfano, Father (deceased)
- Francesca Natale Alfano, Mother (deceased)
- Anna Di Matteo Alfano, Wife (deceased)
- Giuseppina Raunisi Alfano, Wife
- John (Glenda) Alfano, Son
- Alfonso (Marilyn) Alfano, Son
- Dino (Jill) Alfano, Son
- Michael, Lisa, Amy, Lindsay, Alyssa and Justin, Grandchildren
- Also seven great-grandchildren
- Visitation Friday, July 26, 2019
- Funeral Mass (Meet at Church) Saturday, July 27, 2019
Ann Albert Bressan
July 24, 2019
John and family
Our deepest sympathy goes out for all of you at this time ❣️ May your dad R.I.P