Patsy Ruth Ford
November 2, 1932 – September 6, 2018
Patsy Ruth Ford, was born on November 2, 1932 in Tarzan, Texas. She went to be with her Lord and Savior on September 6, 2018 in Midland, Texas.
Patsy graduated from Stanton High School in 1950. She married Raymond E. Ford on March 6, 1953 and had worked for the 7-11 Corporation for ten years as a store clerk until she was 83 years old. Patsy was always on the go even into her retirement years at Ashton Medical Lodge.
Patsy was preceded in death by her parents Andrew “Dick” Jackson Howard and Willie Vivian Howard. Her brothers and sister, Richard, James, Keith, and Annette Howard formerly of Big Spring, Texas.
She is survived by her son, Mark Ford and his wife Dede of Levelland, Texas; and daughters, Debra Montgomery and her husband Dennis; and Barbara Ward and her husband James both of Midland, Texas; one sister, Andrea Howard of Big Spring, Texas; her five grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
A Memorial service will be held at 1:00pm Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at the Resthaven Memorial Park in the chapel of the Mausoleum.
In lieu of flowers please send donations to Ashton Medical Lodge in Midland, Texas and/or Hospice of West Texas.
Arrangements are entrusted with Ellis Funeral Home.
- Andrew "Dick" (Deceased) Jackson Howard, Father
- Willie Vivian (Deceased) Howard, Mother
- Annette (Deceased) Howard, Sister
- Richard, James and Keith (Deceased) Howard, Brothers
- Mark and Dede (Wife) Ford, Son
- Debra and Dennis (Husband) Montgomery, Daughter
- Barbara and James (Husband) Ward, Daughter
- Andrea Howard, Sister
- Mrs. Ford also leaves behind her five grandchildren and six great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Memorial Service Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Patsy Ruth Ford
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY