Katherine Patricia Raimo
March 15, 1921 – March 20, 2020
RAIMO, Katherine Patricia (Gallo). On March 20, 2020, 5 days after her 99th birthday, Katherine Raimo departed this life and was reunited with her beloved husband, Robert (Bud) Raimo, and her parents Pasquale & Marie (Iocabellis) Gallo along with her 9 brothers and sisters and 3 nieces. Katherine is survived by her son Alex (Carol-Lee) Raimo, her daughter Camilla Raimo, 2 grandchildren, Christopher (April) Raimo, Cara (Jason) Munsey, and her 2 great-grandchildren Karis and Luca Raimo. She is also survived by loving nephews (4) and nieces (3).
Katherine was born in Grays Landing, Pennsylvania in March 1921, and moved to Paterson, New Jersey as a child. Katherine married Bud in 1953 and moved to Wyckoff, New Jersey where she resided until 2012, when she relocated to Richmond, Virginia.
Due to COVID-19 issues, a funeral mass and burial will be conducted at an as yet undetermined future date. In lieu of flowers please consider a donation to St. Peter Catholic Church (800 E. Grace St Richmond VA 23219) for their work with the homeless and marginalized of the city of Richmond.
- Robert (Bud) Raimo, Husband (deceased)
- Pasquale Gallo, Father (deceased)
- Marie (Iocabellis) Gallo, Mother (deceased)
- 9 brothers and sisters, Brothers and sisters (deceased)
- 3 nieces, Nieces (deceased)
- Alex Raimo, Son
- Carol-Lee Raimo, Daughter-in-law
- Camilla Raimo, Daughter
- Christopher Raimo, Grandson
- April Raimo, Granddaughter-in-law
- Cara Munsey, Granddaughter
- Jason Munsey, Grandson-in-law
- Karis Raimo, Great Grandchild
- Luca Raimo, Great Grandchild
- Nephews (4), Nephews
- Nieces (3), Nieces