July 23, 1947 – July 31, 2018
Maria Yolanda Gonzalez entered into eternal rest on Tuesday, July 31, 2018. Ms. Maria Yolanda, a resident of Roma, Texas , was born on July 23, 1947, to Gilberto Gonzalez and Tomasita Munoz Gonzalez.
Ms. Gonzalez is loved dearly by her children Bonnie Lee Garza, Lisel Gonzalez, Roberto Martinez Jr., Marlene (Ramon) Ayala. She has seven beloved grandchildren that were the apple of her eye: Francisco Gonzalez III, Daniel Gonzalez, Roberto Martinez, Andres Martinez, Victoria Garza, Natalia Ayala, and Ryan Ayala.She grew up with her loving siblings Gilberto (Rebecca) Gonzalez Jr., Blanca L. Hinojosa (deceased), Cynthia (Leo) Alaniz, Priscilla(Jorge) Garza. Ms. Gonzalez also leaves many loving nieces, nephews and many dear friends.
Visitation will be held on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at Funeraria Del Angel in Mission, Texas at 2:00 pm with a memorial service at 3:00 pm. Services are under the direction of Funeraria Del Angel of Mission.
- Bonnie Lee Garza, Daughter
- Lisel Gonzalez, Daughter
- Roberto Martinez Jr., Son
- Marlene (Ramon) Ayala, Daughter
- Francisco Gonzalez III, Grandson
- Daniel Gonzalez, Grandson
- Roberto Martinez, Grandson
- Andres Martinez, Grandson
- Victoria Garza, Granddaughter
- Natalia Ayala, Granddaughter
- Ryan Ayala, Grandson
- Gilberto (Rebecca) Gonzalez Jr., Brother
- Cynthia (Leo) Alaniz, Sister
- Priscilla (Jorge) Garza, Sister
- Many loving nieces, nephews and many dear friends.
- Visitation Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Memorial Service Saturday, August 4, 2018