Barbara Cryer Hall
January 27, 1938 – March 27, 2021
Barbara Cryer Hall – a resident of Mobile, AL and a member of Montgomery Hill Baptist Church, passed away on Saturday, March 27, 2021 at the age of 83. Born in Smithfield, NC on January 27, 1938. Mrs. Hall moved to Mobile along with her parents at an early age. Mrs. Hall was preceded in death by her loving husband of 65 years, Clark Y. “Corky” Hall, III and her parents, Leslie Robert and Ethel Kelley Cryer. She is survived by her daughter, Barbara Hall Flowers (John); son, Clark Y. Hall, IV (Linda); four grandchildren: Amy Dvorak Thompson, Alicia Dvorak Berga, Jeffrey Clark Hall, and Kristen Camille Hall; three great-grandchildren: Alec Joseph Dvorak, David Joseph Berga, and Madison Brook Berga; other relatives and friends. A private graveside service will be held in Mrs. Hall’s honor in Pine Crest Cemetery on Dauphin Island Parkway in Mobile. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Montgomery Hill Memorial Association, C\O Mr. John Chason, 412 Court House Square, Bay Minette, AL, 36507-4816, or to a charitable organization of your choice. Condolences may be offered at www.pinecrestfuneralhome.com.
- Clark Y. “Corky” Hall, III, Husband (deceased)
- Leslie Robert and Ethel Kelley Cryer, Parents (deceased)
- Barbara and John Flowers, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Clark and Linda Hall, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Amy Dvorak Thompson, Granddaughter
- Alicia Dvorak Berga, Granddaughter
- Jeffrey Clark Hall, Grandson
- Kristen Camille Hall, Granddaughter
- Alec Joseph Dvorak, David Joseph Berga, and Madison Brook Berga, Great-Grandchildren
- Alec Joseph Dvorak, David Joseph Berga, and Madison Brook Berga
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Barbara Cryer Hall
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY