Billie Jean Davison
September 9, 1932 – January 28, 2020
Billie Jean Davison, 87, passed away Tuesday, January 28, 2020. She was born to Norman and Betty Gilbert. She was preceded in death by her husband, Lonnie Davison, Sr.; two daughters, Shirley Fulgham and Paulette Davison; two grandchildren, Charlie Cooper and Charity Cooper; parents and four brothers.
She is survived by one daughter, Penny (Mitch) Cooper of Spanish Fort, Alabama; one son, Lonnie (April) Davison, Jr. of Theodore, Alabama; five grandchildren Carrie (Tommy) Cooper, Elbert (Kim) Davis; April (Jace) Chicosky; Wayne Davison, and Brittany Davison; twelve great-grandchildren; two sisters; as well as her loving nieces, nephews and other cherished family and friends.
Visitation will be held from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Monday, February 3, 2020 at Pine Crest Funeral Home on Dauphin Island Parkway, with a chapel service immediately following. Interment will be in Pine Crest Cemetery.
- Lonnie Davison, Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Shirley Fulgham, Daughter (deceased)
- Paulette Davison, Daughter (deceased)
- Charlie and Charity Cooper, Grandchildren (deceased)
- Penny and Mitch Cooper, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Lonnie and April Davison, Jr., Son and Daughter-in-law
- Carrie and Tommy Cooper, Granddaughter and her husband
- Elbert and Kim Davis, Grandson and his wife
- April and Jace Chicosky, Granddaughter and her husband
- Wayne Davison, Grandson
- Brittany Davison, Granddaughter
- Visitation Monday, February 3, 2020
- Funeral Service Monday, February 3, 2020
- Committal Service Monday, February 3, 2020
Billie Jean Davison
January 30, 2020
Nanny and I would talk on the back deck or in the kitchen at Elberts house. She always hugged me and said I had beautiful children. She often told me stories about her life some would make you laugh some would make you cry. She and those stories will always be in my heart. We love her and she will be missed.