Charlie James Mosley
July 17, 1959 – June 10, 2019
Celebration of Life services for Charlie James Mosley, 59, will be 11:00 AM, Saturday, June 15, 2019, in the chapel of Pine Crest Funeral Home with Reverend Robert Lott officiating.
Interment will immediately follow on the grounds of Pine Crest Cemetery, Mobile, Alabama.
The family will be receiving guests for visitation, Saturday, June 15, 2019, at Pine Crest from 10:00 AM until time of service at 11:00 AM.
Charlie James Mosley was born July 17, 1959, in Mobile, Alabama, to the late Charles H. and Cora Lee Doss-Mosley and was taken from this earth June 10, 2019, in Mobile, Alabama surrounded by family. Mr. Mosley always enjoyed spending time with his family especially the loves of his life; his children and grandchildren. He was a devoted father and grandfather.
Left with beautiful memories of Charlie will be his two children: Tamara Morris and Charlie Norwood, six siblings: Gloria (Jerry) Herrine, Melvin (Deborah) Mosley, Barney Mosley, Juanita Mosley-Thelisma, Valerie Mosley-Monroe, and Carney Mosley, six grandchildren: Ahyana Morris, Quen’Dez Jackson, Cimone Precious Norwood, Keyonna Faith Norwood, Alaysia Love Norwood, and Charles Norwood, loving nieces, nephews, cousins, extended family and many wonderful friends.
Memorials may be made in honor of Charlie James Mosley to the American Cancer Society, 1110 Montlimar Dr. # 420, Mobile, AL 36609, 251-344-9856.
- Tamara Morris, Daughter
- Charlie Norwood, Son
- Gloria Herrine and husband Jerry, Sister
- Melvin Mosley and wife Deborah, Brother
- Barney Mosley, Brother
- Juanita Mosley-Thelisma, Sister
- Valerie Mosley-Monroe, Sister
- Carney Mosley, Brother
- Ahyana Morris, Grandchild
- Quen'Dez Jackson, Grandchild
- Cimone Precious Norwood, Grandchild
- Keyonna Faith Norwood, Grandchild
- Alaysia Love Norwood, Grandchild
- Charles Norwood, Grandchild
- Charlie Norwood, Active Pallbearer
- Melvin Mosley, Active Pallbearer
- Barney Mosley, Active Pallbearer
- Carney Mosley, Active Pallbearer
- Jonathan Thelisma, Active Pallbearer
- Justin Mosley, Active Pallbearer
- Jerry Herrine, Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Antonio Mosley, Active Pallbearer
American Cancer Society
1110 Montlimar Drive #420 251-344-9856 , Mobile, Alabama 36609
- Visitation Saturday, June 15, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, June 15, 2019
Charlie James Mosley
June 13, 2019
It's been a long voyage by dear friend, God heard your call years ago for help so he sent me to show you the way. You answer at the right time , and started studying 1st John in the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God. So you join that word In to his world then you started to transform In to an image of him with peace, and Grace. I'm so proud of you winning that battle it touches me in my spirit. Now we surly will see each other again , because the bond an friendship we have I will take it to Heaven with me always. Amen