Cuc Thi Vaughn
November 1, 1951 – June 8, 2019
Cuc Thi Vaughn, 67, passed away on Saturday, June 8, 2019 in Mobile, Alabama. She was born to Le Phu Bai and Nguyen Thi Chau on November 1, 1951 in Hue, Vietnam.
She is survived by her husband, Perry Vaughn, Sr.; two sons, Quoc Le (Kim) and Hung Le (Nancy); step-children, Billy (Susan), Carol (Charles), Joyce (Kenny), and Stewart; as well as many grandchildren, nieces, nephews, and other cherished family and friends.
Visitation will be held on Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 6 p.m. until 9 p.m. and on Wednesday, June 12 from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. at Pine Crest Funeral Home on Dauphin Island Parkway in Mobile. A funeral service will be held in the chapel at Pine Crest on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 11 a.m., with a graveside service at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday in Pine Crest Cemetery.
- Perry L. Vaughn Sr., Husband
- Quoc and Kim Le, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Hung and Nancy Le, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Visitation Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019
- Committal Service Wednesday, June 12, 2019