Dorothy Elizabeth Alexander
June 15, 1927 – June 14, 2019
Dorothy Elizabeth Davis Alexander was born June 15, 1927, in Mobile Alabama to Mr. & Mrs. Nathan and Francis Davis, who all preceded her in death as well as her only daughter Sharon Alexander.
On Friday, June 14, 2019, the Lord called her home to rest from SAAD Hospice Inpatient facility.
She leaves to cherish her memories a son Jerome Alexander, Mobile AL; granddaughter Latresi Alexander, Houston, TX; grandsons Sean Alexander (Sara), Terrance Alexander, Charron Alexander, three great-grandchildren, daughter in law Patricia Alexander of Mobile AL., who was at her side when she transitioned.
She also leaves to mourn in her passing a cousin Rosa Ellis Sumlin of Huntsville, AL. as well as a host of other relatives and friends that were dear to Dorothy.
- Sharon Alexander, Daughter
- Jerome Alexander, Son
- Latresi Alexander, Granddaughter
- Sean Alexander and wife Sara, Grandson
- Terrance Alexander, Grandson
- Charron Alexander, Grandson
- Three Great Grandchildren, Great Grandchild
- Patricia Alexander, Daughter-in-law
- Rosa Ellis Sumlin, Cousin
- Visitation Friday, June 21, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, June 22, 2019