Mr. Henry Murray Jackson
August 21, 1920 – June 28, 2020
Henry Murray Jackson Sunrise August 21, 1920 Sunset June 28, 2020
Henry Murray Jackson, a native of Escambia County Alabama was born on August 21, 1920 to Jessie and Minnie Jackson. Henry was a welcome addition to the Jackson family, who followed God’s plan and trained him up in the way he should go…So at an early ag he received the Lord Jesus as his own personal savior and Lord. After his acceptance of his gift of salvation, he united with the Church and was baptized at Second Bethlehem Church in the Boykin Community of Brewton, Alabama. Henry attended Boykin School, joined the US Army, where he served four (4) years and received the title of Staff Sargent. After serving in the Army he returned home and began employment with Scott Paper company where he retired after many years of service. Henry was preceded in death by his parents: Jessie and Minnie Jackson; one (1) son William Jackson; four (4) brothers: John D. Jackson, Willie D. Jackson, William H. Jackson and Rev. James D. Jackson; five(5) sisters: Maggie Jackson, Daisy Jackson, Minnie Mae Jackson-Culliver, Virginia Lee Jackson- Culliver and Mary Sue Jackson- Culliver. He leaves to cherish his precious memories a loving and devoted wife of 78 years, Amanda Jackson, a son, Bernard Jackson; a devoted nephew, Dr. Richard Benjamin; devoted friends Mr. & Mrs. Charles Henry King, Mr. & Mrs. John Peoples, Jr, Theresa Sanderson, Emma Green and a host of cousins, nieces nephews, relatives and friends. “And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from hence forth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from the Psalms, and their works do follow them. Revelation 14:13 Graveside Service will be celebrated for Mr. Jackson at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, June 3, 2020 in Catholic Cemetery, Mobile, Alabama.
- Jessie and Minnie Jackson, Parents (deceased)
- William Jackson, Son (deceased)
- John D. Jackson, Willie D. Jackson, William H. Jackson and Rev. James D. Jackson, Brothers (deceased)
- Maggie Jackson, Daisy Jackson, Minnie Mae Jackson-Culliver, Virginia Lee Jackson- Culliver and Mary Sue Jackson- Culliver., Sisters (deceased)
- Amanda Jackson, Spouse
- Bernard Jackson, Son
- Dr. Richard Benjamin, Nephew
- Mr. & Mrs. Charles Henry King, Mr. & Mrs. John Peoples, Jr, Theresa Sanderson, Emma Green Benjamin, Friends
- also, survived by a host of cousins, nieces nephews, relatives and friends.
Friday, July 3, 2020