Herbert Earl Andrews
November 25, 1950 – July 21, 2019
Celebration of Life services for Herbert Andrews, 68, will be held at 11:00 AM, Thursday, July 25, 2019, in the Chapel of Pine Crest Funeral Home with Rev. Terry W. Daugherty officiating. Interment will immediately follow on the grounds of Pine Crest Cemetery, Mobile, Alabama.
Herbert Andrews was born November 25, 1950, in Mobile, Alabama, to the late Willie Houston and Charlotte Harbaugh Andrews. He was called from this earthly life July 21, 2019, surrounded by family in the comfort of his home in Mobile, Alabama.
He was preceded in death by his parents, and one sister; Faye A. Grimes.
Left to cherish the wonderful memories of Herbert will be his beloved wife of forty-six years; Gail Weaver Andrews, two daughters: Susan J. Andrews and Caylon Johnson, Jennifer A. Riebesel and husband Ben, two grandsons: Cameron Savell and Meagan Chimento, Aiden Riebesel, one granddaughter; Hadley Riebesel, one great-grandson; Collin Savell, and one step-great-granddaughter; Isabella Chimento, one sister; Jackie A. Brown, numerous extended family members and a host of wonderful friends.
Honoring Herbert as pallbearers will be Cameron Savell, Adam Gilmore, Ryan Grimes, Ben Riebesel, Caylon Johnson and Wayne Rooney.
- Gail Weaver Andrews, Wife
- Susan J. Andrews and Caylon Johnson, Daughter
- Jennifer A. Riebesel and husband Ben, Daughter
- Cameron Savell and Meagan Chimento, Grandson
- Aiden Riebesel, Grandson
- Hadley Riebesel, Granddaughter
- Collin Savell, Great Grandchild
- Isabella Chimento, Other
- Jackie A. Brown, Sister
- Cameron Savell, Active Pallbearer
- Adam Gilmore, Active Pallbearer
- Ryan Grimes, Active Pallbearer
- Ben Riebesel, Active Pallbearer
- Caylon Johnson, Active Pallbearer
- Wayne Rooney, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, July 25, 2019
Herbert Earl Andrews
July 24, 2019
My uncle gave me meany great memories, I could go on and on for days because he and I were close, he called me his heart. One of his favorite things to do was to catch green snakes and try to make me overcome my deathly fear of snakes (bahaha) he loved to get into lemon eating contest with me, ( I love lemons to this day) he always had a hard time fishing with me, he would use live bait minnows and I would get so mad at him that he was killing the baby fish. My uncle is a great man and I'm a very lucky girl to be his oldest niece.