Janet Tupper Howard
June 9, 1949 – July 31, 2021
Janet Tupper Howard – a 72 year-old resident of Mobile passed away on Saturday, July 31, 2021. An amazing woman and mother, everyone loved her smile. She loved flowers and plants and enjoyed working in her yard. A current member of Hollinger’s Island Baptist Church, Mrs. Howard was a strong Christian who was very involved at every church she attended, especially in the children’s ministries. Mrs. Howard was preceded in death by her parents, James and Catherine Tupper. She is survived by her loving husband of 25 years, Mike Howard; three sons, Billy Rush (Jennifer), Greg Rush (Jenny), and Don Coleman (Reyna); two sisters, Lou Ann Richie and Linda Harford (John) five grandchildren; many other relatives and friends. Graveside services will be held in Pine Crest Cemetery on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at 10 a.m. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Hollinger’s Island Baptist Church, 2450 Island Rd., Mobile, AL 36605. Condolences may be offered at pinecrestfuneralhome.com.
- James Tupper, Father (deceased)
- Catherine Tupper, Mother (deceased)
- Mike Howard, Loving Husband of 25 Years
- Billy & Jennifer Rush, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Greg & Jenny Rush, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Don & Reyna Coleman, Son & Daughter-in-law
- Lou Ann Richie, Sister
- Linda & John Harford, Sister & Brother-in-law
- Survivors also include five grandchildren, many other relatives, and friends.
Thursday, August 5, 2021