Linda Saxon Johnston
February 17, 1950 – June 8, 2020
Linda Saxon Johnston, age 70, was called home by our Heavenly Father on Monday, June 8, 2020. Born on February 17, 1950 in Mobile, AL. She worked at Walgreens as a Customer Service Technician until retiring. Linda enjoyed reading and spending time with her husband, Retired Veteran, David Johnston until his calling in August 2019 and rededicated her life to Christ in November 2019.
Survivors include daughter, Victoria (Vikki Lynn) Puerta-Reyes; sons/spouses; Doug/Traci Silloway and Chris/Amanda Silloway. She is also survived by five grandchildren; Katheryn Howard, Stephanie Stallworth, Haleigh Silloway, Payton Silloway and Tanner Silloway; six great-grandchildren; Nattalie Brown, Tony Brown, Jr., Cody Brown, Saleem Stallworth, Sumaiyah Stallworth and Khadeejah Abbas; brothers and spouses; Ronnie Saxon, Dougie Sacon, Leslie/Darlene Saxon, Tony/Elaine Saxon, Michael Saxon/partner and sister, Marian Ellis Johnson, numerous nieces, nephews, great-nieces and nephews as well as step children and step-grandchildren. She is preceded by her son, Arthur Silloway, Jr.; parents; Dewey M. Saxon, Sr. and Annie M. Saxon and seven brothers and one sister.
Graveside services will be held at Pine Crest Cemetery on Saturday, June 13th beginning at 2:00 p.m. with Pastor Sam Sinclair officiating. Dinner will be held at Cloverleaf Baptist Church fellowship building, 6500 Three Notch Road.
Condolences may be offered at www.pinecrestfuneralhome.com.
- Victoria (Vikki Lynn) Puerta-Reyes, Daughter
- Doug and Traci Silloway, Grandson and his wife
- Chris and Amanda Silloway, Son and his wife
- Katheryn Howard, Granddaughter
- Stephanie Stallworth, Granddaughter
- Haleigh Silloway, Granddaughter
- Payton Silloway, Grandchild
- Tanner Silloway, Grandson
- Nattalie Brown, Great Grandchild
- Tony Brown, Great Grandchild
- Tony Brown, Jr., Great Grandchild
- Cody Brown, Great Grandchild
- Saleem Stallworth, Great Grandchild
- Sumaiyah Stallworth, Great Grandchild
- Khadeejah Abbas, Great Grandchild
- Ronnie Saxon, Brother
- Dougie Saxon, Brother
- Leslie and Darlene Saxon, Brother and Sister-in-law
- Tony and Elain Saxon, Brother and Sister-in-law
- Michael Saxon, Brother
- Marian Ellis Johnson, Sister
- Arthur Silloway, Jr., Son (deceased)
- Dewey M. Saxon, Jr. and Annie M. Saxon, Parents (deceased)
- She is also survived by numerous nieces, nephews, great nieces and nephews, step-children and step-grandchildren. She is also preceded by seven brothers and one sister.
Saturday, June 13, 2020