Sandra Amelia Bolen Lamm
April 22, 1942 – May 7, 2019
Sandra Amelia Bolen Lamm, 77, passed away on Tuesday, May 7, 2019 in Mobile, Alabama. Sandra was born to Alton and Inez Bolen on April 22, 1942 in Mobile, Alabama. Through her years of service she worked at the Quay County Sun, FHA in Tucumcari, N. M. and in Waco, TX and at I and R in Mobile,Al where she retired from. Sandra loved flowers, animals, and people – and everyone loved her. She was smart and witty, and was always up for a good joke. Sandra was honest and easygoing. She was a member of St. Thomas for 20 years. Above all else, Sandra loved her family. She always adored the angels, and now she has joined their ranks. Sandra was preceded in death by her father, Alton Bolen; mother, Inez Middleton Bolen; and one brother, James “Jimmy” Bolen. She is survived by her loving husband of over 56 years, Robert Anthony Lamm; sons, Robert “Bob” Alton Lamm (Jodie) and James “Tony” Anthony Lamm (Amanda); daughters, Teresa Inez Watson (Paul) and Lori Ann Alford (Darrell); grandchildren: Katie, Kassie, Kami, Kelli Lamm, Emma Lamm, Katie and Timothy Watson, Kyle, Cody, Dylan Alford, Sandra and Teresa Christian; sister, Annette Roberts; a brother, Johnny Bolen; as well as nieces, nephews, and a host of other cherished family and friends. Visitation will be held from 9 a.m. until 10 a.m. on Thursday, May 16, 2019 at St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church in Chickasaw, AL, with a Mass of Christian Burial immediately following. Interment will be in Biloxi National Cemetery. In lieu of flowers please send a donation to St Thomas building fund.
- Robert Anthony Lamm, Husband
- Bob and Jodie Lamm, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Tony and Amanda Lamm, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Teresa and Paul Watson, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Lori and Darrelll Alford, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Mrs.Lamm is also survived by her grandchildren: Katie, Kassie, Kami, Kelli Lamm, Emma Lamm, Katie and Timothy Watson, Kyle, Cody, Dylan Alford, Sandra and Teresa Christian; sister, Annette Roberts; a brother, Johnny Bolen; as well as nieces, nephews, and a host of other cherished family and friends.
- Visitation Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, May 16, 2019