William Carlton Elmore
August 20, 1960 – November 24, 2018
William Carlton Elmore, age 58, of Mobile, Alabama passed away on Saturday, November 24, 2018. William was born August 20, 1960 in Irvington, Alabama to Ruby Joyce Bosarge Elmore and Vivian James Elmore.
William is survived by his wife, Paula Elmore; children, William Cole Elmore, Aaron Carlton (Jana) Elmore, and Brianna Jo Elmore; step-child, Marcus Deakle; siblings, Evelyn Capps, Lendon (Sharron) Elmore, Sally (Ken) Furr, Russell (Linda) Elmore, and Joy (Otis) Collier; grandchildren, Zane, Zander, Maverick, Zaye, and Samuel; the mother of his three children; and numerous nieces, nephews, family, and friends.
William was preceded in death by his daughter, Erienne Elise Elmore; and parents, Vivian James Elmore and Ruby Joyce Bosarge Elmore.
A visitation for William will be held Tuesday, November 27, 2018 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Radney Funeral Home, 3155 Dauphin Street, Mobile, Alabama 36606. A funeral service will occur Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Oddfellow Cemetery, Hwy 188, Bayou La Batre, Alabama 36566.
Serving as pallbearers are Aaron Elmore, Cole Elmore, Brandon Collier, Richie Ladnier, Hunter Elmore and Lane Elmore.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.radneyfuneralhome-mobile.com for the Elmore family.
- Paula Elmore, Wife
- William Cole Elmore, Aaron Carlton (Jana) Elmore, and Brianna Jo Elmore, Children
- Marcus Deakle, Step-child
- Evelyn Capps, Lendon (Sharron) Elmore, Sally (Ken) Furr, Russell (Linda) Elmore, and Joy (Otis) Collier, Siblings
- Zane, Zander, Maverick, Zaye, and Samuel, Grandchildren
- Vivian James Elmore, Father
- Ruby Joyce Bosarge Elmore, Mother
- Erienne Elise Elmore, Daughter
- Aaron Elmore, Active Pallbearer
- Cole Elmore, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Collier, Active Pallbearer
- Richie Ladnier, Active Pallbearer
- Hunter Elmore, Active Pallbearer
- Lane Elmore, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, November 27, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, November 27, 2018
William Carlton Elmore
November 26, 2018
Just because you went first I know you would have stayed but Remember I Love you more have that miller lite and that cigarette kick back relax now and roll tide roll I Miss and Love you Paula