Marta H. Catalan
August 13, 1935 – July 11, 2018
CELEBRATION OF LIFE... Marta H. Catalan passed away on Wednesday, July 11th at the age of 82. She was born in Amatitlan, Guatemala on August 13, 1935, but moved to California in 1975 to pursue a better life for her family. She is survived by her beloved husband Marcelino; her four children Gladys, Julio, Nery and Victor; 3 daughter-n-laws, Arcelia, Deysi, and Silvia. 11 grandchildren, Cindy, Nathaniel, Yajaira, Vanessa, Brianna, Sarah, Andrew, Natalie, Alyssa, Julio, and Aileen. and 3 great grandchildren; Delilah, Dante, and Genevive. She also leaves behind her Brother Rolando and her sister Esperanza, and many nieces, nephews and friends. "Noyita" as she liked to be called by friends and loved ones was an amazing wife, mother, and grandmother. She is now in Glory with her beloved daughter Julieta. She will be deeply missed by family, friends and all who knew her. She will forever Live in our Hearts.
- Marcelino Catalan, Husband
- Julieta Diaz Dec, Daughter
- Gladys Samayoa, Daughter
- Julio Catalan, Son
- Nery Catalan, Son
- Victor Catalan, Son
- Mrs. Catalan also leaves behind 11 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren who will miss her dearly.
- Visitation Monday, July 23, 2018
- Funeral Mass Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Final Resting Place Tuesday, July 24, 2018