January 23, 1930 – September 12, 2018
Annette Ingram Brooks Glasscock, 88, of Hope Hull, passed away September 12, 2018. She was a member of Liberty Church of Christ. Ann was preceded in death by her husband, Delbert Glasscock and Everett Brooks; parents, John Tom and Aylia Ingram, daughter, Janice Stockbert, and granddaughter, Jade Brooks. Ann is survived one daughter, Linda Grantham (Don), three sons, Kenneth Brooks, Bruce Brooks, and Marvin Brooks (Debbie) and one son in law, Al Stockert.
She is also survived by 13 grandchildren and 15 great grandchildren; and one brother, Jimmy Ingram, four sister, Jeritha Foster, Sue Jackson, Judy Jordan and Margie Nobles (Johnny).
Services for Ann will be Friday, September 14, 2018 at 11 AM with a visitation 10 AM at Leak Memory Chapel. Burial will follow at Greenwood Cemetery.
- Linda Grantham (Don), Daughter
- Kenneth Brooks, Son
- Bruce Brooks, Son
- Marvin Brooks (Debbie), Son
- Al Stockert, Son-in-law
- Jimmy Ingram, Brother
- Jeritha Foster, Sister
- Sue Jackson, Sister
- Judy Jordan, Sister
- Margie Nobles (Johnny), Sister
- Mrs. Glasscok is also survived by 13 grandchildren, 15 great grandchildren and 1 great great grandchild.
- Visitation Friday, September 14, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, September 14, 2018