September 11, 1932 – July 3, 2019
Joan Barbara Cannon, 86 of Montgomery passed away July 3, 2019. She was preceded in death by her husband Bobby Jack Cannon and her parents Jimmy Davis and Leora Coniam.
She was born in Montgomery AL and graduated from Sidney Lanier high School. She attended Auburn University. She was charter member of Eastern Hills Baptist Church and a longtime volunteer for Baptist Hospital. She was a great mother and wonderful Mimi and we will miss her dearly.
She is survived by her children, Jimbo Cannon (Karen) and Cathy McMinn (Scott); and her 5 grandchildren, Erin Rogers (Eric), Josh Cannon, Ashley Cannon Mann (Will), Kyle Cannon (Hayes) and Haley Cannon. She is also survived by her 4 great grandchildren, Ava Rogers, Avery Mann, Marley Mann and Abbie Claussen.
Services for Barbara will held, Friday, July 5, 2019 at 11:00 at Leak Memory Chapel with a visitation one hour prior.
- Jimbo Cannon (Karen), Son
- Cathy McMinn (Scott), Daughter
- Erin Rogers (Eric), Grandchild
- Josh Cannon, Grandchild
- Ashley Mann (Will), Grandchild
- Kyle Cannon (Hayes), Grandchild
- Haley Cannon, Grandchild
- Ava Rogers, Great Grandchild
- Avert Mann, Great Grandchild
- Marley Mann, Great Grandchild
- Abbie Claussen, Great Grandchild
- Visitation Friday, July 5, 2019
- Memorial Service Friday, July 5, 2019