Emma Jean White
May 17, 1933 – August 26, 2018
Emma Jean White, age 85, of Panama City Beach, Florida passed away on Sunday August 26, 2018. Emma was born May 17, 1933 in Deatsville, Alabama.
Emma is survived by; daughter Susan White Richards; son-in-law Chuck Richards; son Grady Wayne White; daughter-in-law Jeannie White; son Henry White; and daughter-in-law Tammy White.
Emma was preceded in death by her husband Billy Wayne White.
Mrs. White will be remembered as a Holtville High School graduate who worked many years at a local A&P Grocery Store. Upon retirement, she and her husband settled in as life time residents of Pinnacle Port in Panama City Beach, Florida. She was a founding member of Sunnyside Baptist Church on Back Beach Road in Panama City Beach. Known for her love of her family and friends, she also enjoyed the beach and reading.
A visitation for Emma will be held Thursday, September 13, 2018 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM with a graveside service following at the Colonial Mausoleum in Greenwood Serenity Memorial Gardens.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.WhiteChapel-GreenwoodFH.com for the White family.
- Billy Wayne White, Husband
- Susan White Richards, Daughter
- Chuck Richards, Son-in-law
- Grady Wayne White, Son
- Jeannie White, Daughter-in-law
- Henry White, Son
- Tammy White, Daughter-in-law
- Mrs. White also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Thursday, September 13, 2018
- Graveside Service Thursday, September 13, 2018
IN THE CARE OF