Frank Wayne Bird
November 8, 1930 – March 8, 2018
Frank Wayne Bird, 87, of Prattville, passed away on Thursday, March 8, 2018. Frank worked for Winn Dixie Montgomery, Inc. for 40 years and was a member of the Prattville Church of Christ. He is survived by his wife of 70 years, Edna G. Bird; daughter, Susan B. Jenkins; son, Kenny Bird (Debra); grandchildren, Brad Bird (Danielle), Anne Jordan (Jason), April Bird, Vanessa Hardin (Chris) and five great-grandchildren. A visitation will be held on Sunday, March 11, 2018 at Leak Memory Chapel from 4pm-6pm. A Celebration of Life service will begin at 11:00am on Monday, March 12, 2018, at Leak Memory Chapel with Brent Missildine and Raymond Elliot officiating. Burial will follow at Greenwood Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to AGAPE.
- Edna G. Bird, Wife
- Susan B. Jenkins, Daughter
- Kenny Bird (Debra), Son
- Brad Bird (Danielle), Grandson
- Anne Jordan (Jason), Granddaughter
- April Bird, Granddaughter
- Vanessa Hardin (Chris), Granddaughter
- and five great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Visitation Sunday, March 11, 2018
- Celebration of Life Monday, March 12, 2018