Fred C Hardwick Jr.
January 20, 1934 – January 2, 2020
Fred Cannon Hardwick Jr. passed away peacefully on January 2, 2020. Fred was of the Methodist Faith. His joy in life was his family and his many friends. He was a loving and devoted husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. Fred loved the outdoors and time spent on many Lakes with friends and family. He was always ready for an Adventure and loved to travel.
He is preceded in death by his father, Fred Cannon Hardwick Sr.; mother, Laura Walker Hardwick; brothers, Tom & Howard Hardwick; sister, Florence Hardwick Hill.
He is survived by his loving wife, Emily Sullivan Hardwick; daughters, Laura Hardwick Apyan (Paul) and Rebecca Hardwick Slater (David); son, Fred Cannon Hardwick III (Nancy); grandchildren, Ryan Walter Hardwick (Whitney), Crystal Elizabeth (Hardwick) Herring (Mathew); Emily Rose Apyan Dib (Riad), Paul Sarkis Apyan (Leah), Alex Cannon Apyan (Kim), Daniel Glenn Slater (Katie), Caitlin Slater Lowe (Cason), Rachel Laura Slater; and 13 great grandchildren.
The family would like to thank Avalon Hospice and the staff at The Bridge for their loving care.
Family and friends are invited to join together in celebration of Fred’s life on Saturday, January 11 from 6pm-8pm at Tom Gilbert’s home, 203 Choctaw Drive, Montgomery, AL. 36111
Services will be held at Leak Memory Chapel on Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 1:00 PM with the Reverends Caroline Goddard and Frank Logue presiding. Burial will follow at Greenwood Cemetery. The family will receive friends and loved ones after 12:00 p.m. at the funeral home.
Arrangements are by Leak Memory Chapel, 945 Lincoln Rd., Montgomery, AL 36109.
- Emily S. Hardwick, Wife
- Laura Hardwick Apyan (Paul), Daughter
- Rebecca Hardwick Slater (David), Daughter
- Fred Cannon Hardwick III (Nancy), Son
- Ryan Walter Hardwick (Whitney), Grandson
- Crystal Elizabeth (Hardwick) Herring (Matthew), Granddaughter
- Emily Rose Apyan Dib (Riad), Granddaughter
- Paul Sarkis Apyan (Leah), Grandson
- Alex Cannon Apyan (Kim), Grandson
- Daniel Glenn Slater (Katie), Grandson
- Caitlin Slater Lowe (Cason), Granddaughter
- Rachel Laura Slater, Granddaughter
- Mr. Hardwick is also survived by 13 great grandchildren.
- Visitation Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Funeral Service Sunday, January 12, 2020
Fred C Hardwick Jr.
January 8, 2020
Emily and family,
Such a great person and loyal Auburn fan. You and he were such a joy to our church. Our loss is heavens gain!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
In Christian love,
Paul and Annette Sampson