Josephine C. Davis
December 20, 1930 – July 7, 2019
Josephine Camp Davis, 88, of Montgomery, Alabama, passed away Sunday, July 7, 2019.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Ardis Melvin Davis. Josephine is survived by children, Frances Diane Chaffin (Edmund) of Prattville, Al., Mary J. Davis, of Montgomery, Al., and Ardis (Art) M. Davis, Jr. (Bari) of Pike Road, Alabama. She loved her grandchildren, Randall Chaffin, Jennifer Chaffin, Stephanie Jordan, Katherine Parshall, Lindsey Mackie, Tiffany Hudson, Cory Davis, Brittany Davis and numerous great and great great grandchildren, who loved their ”JoJo”.
She was a faithful employee of Jackson Hospital and supporter for 26 years. The family would like to thank Barbara Rampersant and the Montgomery Alacare Hospice for their heartfelt care of Josephine during her time of need.
A visitation for Josephine will be Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at Leak Memory Chapel at 11:00 AM with a graveside service at 12:00 PM at Greenwood Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers please send donations to St. Jude’s Children Hospital.
- Frances Diane Chaffin (Edmund), Daughter
- Mary Davis, Daughter
- Ardis (Art) Davis (Bari), Son
- Randall Chaffin, Grandchild
- Jennifer Chaffin, Grandchild
- Stephani Jordan, Grandchild
- Katherine Parshall, Grandchild
- Lindsey Mackie, Grandchild
- Tiffany Hudson, Grandchild
- Cory Davis, Grandchild
- Brittany Davis, Grandchild
- She is also survived by numerous great and great-grandchildren who loved their "JoJo".
St. Jude Children's Hospital
262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis, Tennessee 38105
- Visitation Wednesday, July 10, 2019
- Graveside Service Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Josephine C. Davis
July 9, 2019
I remember JoJo as one of the most kindest caring woman that I have ever met. She always seemed so up beat and positive. She treated my sister, Bari as if she were her own daughter. She had the reputation for being an amazing L&D nurse manager. I wish hugs and peace to the entire family as they endure the loss of their precious JoJo.